Pages

IP

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sir Alex Ferguson: Barcelona's Strongest Team Ever My Face

Manchester United manager admits his squad actually lost Barcelona class from 
Manchester United lost 3-1 in the Champions League final last dawn. Is Barcelona who defeated British champion with three goals scored by their striker, Pedro, Lionel Messi and David Villa. 

Barcelona also excels in many things, ranging from control of the ball, kick toward the goal and many other things again. Sir Alex Ferguson also admitted if Barcelona is now the best team ever faced for more than two decades of dealing with United. 

"In my career as a manager, I can kayakan yes, this team is the best team I have ever faced," he said. 
"I guess everyone knows that and I accept it. It is not easy if you are defeated by a very good like that. No one ever gave us lessons like that," said Ferguson. 

"I judge a good team there are cycles and I think they are in the cycle that makes them become the best in Europe, no doubt." How long this will last and whether there will be players who can replace the role of the existing Barcelona player today, Ferguson can not answer. 

"But definitely they have a philosophy. They enjoy their time at the moment and they deserve it because they play very good football," Ferguson praised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment